Technology and Home Economics (Levels I-IV) book
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Author: Gloria M. Santos, Rizalina A. Talao, Teresita B. Tronqued, Eden C. Diaz, Nora N. Soriano, Lydia B. Arribas, Corazon F. Gatchalian, Julieta S. Tadle, and Aurora G. Corpuz
Written by the experts in home economics, the series focuses on the skills and values of self-reliance and productive family life through the use of appropriate technology.
Here are the features of the series:
- Activity-oriented. The series equips high schoolers with knowledge and skills on technology and home economics and develops their interests, attitudes, and values toward work through various activities that may be done at home or in school.
- Comprehensive. The series covers lessons in home management ; health care; food production, management, and service; dress- making; tailoring, and related crafts.
- Practical. The series highlights useful learning experiences that prepare students to engage in home-based industries.
- Learner friendly. The series provides guide questions and a list of tasks at the end of each chapter to evaluate the students' learnings and develop their skills further.
- There are seven textbooks to develop your students' technological knowledge and skills!
- echnology and Home Economics I and II equips students with basic knowledge, skills, interests, and values in home economics, agricultural arts, industrial arts, and entrepreneurship.
- Updated in response to BEC 2002's Araling Makabayan subject, the materials here are sufficient to meet the needs of both the first and the second year high school students.
- Technology and Home Economics II includes timely topics such as recycling and forest conservation in lessons on technology and home economics.
- Home Technology covers lessons in home management and child care, culinary arts, food management and service, dressmaking, tailoring, and related crafts. Culinary Arts (IV) equips students with knowledge and abilities in quality food production which can be useful in homemaking and foodservice business.